THE CHAPEL BY HOUSE NUMBER 205, LOMNÁ
The age of this chapel cannot be determined. Most probably it dates back to the beginning of the 19th century, when the homestead be-longed to the hereditary reeve Jan Janda. When he died in 1816, his property came over to Jan Vojtek, who was the mayor of Trojanovice since 1848. The valuable statues from the 18th century that had deco-rated the interior of the chapel were stolen.