THE CHAPEL BY THE KOCIAN HOTEL , LOMNÁ
Inn-keeper Kocián had the chapel built in 1890. Its bell, the replica of which has been in the chapel since 2007, originated from 1738. Viktor Kocián bought the bell in 1932, after it had been dismantled from the chapel at Lomná. Bohumír Četyna, the writer, suggested it came from the estate of the last hermit, Felix from Pustevny. The chapel was repaired in 2009.