THE CROSS ON RADHOŠŤ
The first cross on the mountain was built as late as 1735. It was a wooden cross and in 1805 it was replaced with a stone one. The new cross was commissioned by Rožnov burgher Michal Janík. In 1808 the cross was blown down in the storm and raised again. After the chapel had been reconstructed in 1931 the cross was placed in front of its entrance and replaced with the sculpture of Sts. Cyril and Methodius.