THE MONUMENT TO THE VICTIMS OF THE WWI and WWII
The monument was erected in 1946 by the Národní jednota (National Unity) union from Bystré with financial backing from factory owner Petr Polach. It is the work of sculptor Jan Knebl, native of Trojanovice. He cut it from Hofice sandstone. It is situated in front of the President T. G. Masaryk Jubilee School at Lomná.