This belfry is obviously one of the oldest in the village. Its bell from 1769 is listed a Cultural Heritage, the same as the Statue of Virgin Mary dated to 1720, which stands next to the belfry. The belfry uses a copy of the bell whose original has been deposited into the village office archives. The original belfry used to be smaller and very simple. Carpenters Josef Káňa and Valentin Stnadel rebuilt the belfry to its current look in the mid 1950s. Bell-ringing is the task of Mr. Pavel Uhlář from house number 593.